Saturday, November 05, 2005

new ideas, throw em at me.

ok, as the title states, i'm interested in exploring new ideas/ concepts/ styles/ and possible mediums. despite my impending lack of time, i can't keep myself away from noodling in my own work. i want to try new things out instead of staying within the comfort zone of my own intrests and styles. one would ask "well, why don't you just do this on your own?" and my answer is "pulling things from out of thin air is hard for me when i've spent the past few years swimming and have the depth perception of a peice of brocoli. i honestly don't know where i'd begin.". so, i ask you, fair reader, that you throw things at me to give me a new challenge. a word. a thought. a what if. a combination of styles. a charicter. a theme. something like that.

bring it on and i shall post the result.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne-arky said...

Aeon Flux meets Wizard of Oz?
Zombies?
The Grand Canyon?
Rollerblades, and the store?


Just throwin' it out there :P

3:05 PM  
Blogger puppet said...

awesome. i'll give the first one a try tonight. thanx. :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

Cooool sketches and illustrations!! V creative!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Al Johnson said...

Something involving mirrors, acid and sinking sand. A bit like a crazy magician's trick

9:33 AM  
Blogger puppet said...

aeon flux/wizard of oz came out meh, but alan's suggestion came out half-way decent. i'll post em all once finals are over. :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Serapio Calm said...

Your illustrations rock! Can't wait to see more!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Rummy the tuxey kitty! said...

My ideas:
weird animal combos or couples
kitsune wedding (eeeee)
erotic interpretations of the seasons (go Mel)
Your interpretations of all of us.

Since so must creativity flows from your head, I'm curious as to what AM, Jake, Mel, Ash, myself, all of us look in your minds' eye. Everyone knows how I see them. I see animal people....

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home